For over 20 years we’ve learned a lot about the kinds of clients that can benefit from our approach. Successful professionals, entrepreneurs and executives come to us for something new…something different.
Some may say things like “My advisor doesn’t listen to me and isn’t very proactive,” “There doesn’t seem to be a rhyme or reason to what they recommended,” or “He’s just trying to sell me something.” This really isn’t us.
We should talk if…
- You want a comprehensive approach where nothing falls through the cracks
- You don’t just want an “advisor” to place an investment for you but a caring team who thinks it’s critically important to address all areas that impact your finances—investments, taxes, estate planning, asset protection, retirement planning—to name a few
- You join us in embracing what we can control (how much we spend, give, save) and navigate around things we can’t control (day-to-day stock market gyrations, the “news du jour”, Washington D.C.)
We’ll be the most impactful to you if…
- You like the idea of allowing us to serve as your personal Chief Financial Officers. Sure, you’re still the CEO, but delegate the details to us
- Allow the financial plans we craft together to do their job—It’s a marathon, not a sprint
- You tend to act on good advice and commit to seeing it through
Often times we’ll hear “Do I Have Enough to Work With You?”
Our value is in the quality, not quantity, of work we do, culminating in meaningful and comprehensive financial plans tailored to high net worth individuals and families. That tends to be those who have already accumulated wealth.
Are there exceptions? Sometimes, yes. If you have the desire and ability to build wealth (for a purpose) then let’s have a conversation.